Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well, I was just going to mention some of the things going on at our house over the last week or so. My mom got pink eye... so of course I got pink eye. This all happened when McKenley was a week old. So we both went to the doctor and got medicated eye drops.. Just our luck. Weird things happen to me after I have babies. With Holden I got Shingles on my arm and hand - that was awful. So this time its pink eye and my hernia surgery (the joys of pregnancy)!! Very worth it of course. Holden hasn't been out to play much since being sick and having a new sister, so Tom and I decided to take him to the movie WALL-E. He is only 21 months old. But actually did really well and got quite a kick out of it. I enjoyed watching him more than the show. We bought him some snacks- Popcorn, Sprite, and Granola Bites. He was so funny though, just amazed and the huge screen and all the people sitting around us. He kept smiling and laughing, oh then he would wave at everyone. He sat through an hour and a half of it. But didn't last through the last 15 min. Which was fine and more than we had expected. Overall he did good, although I'm still not sure what we were thinking. It was good for him to get out of the house and quite the ADVENTURE for all of us. My mom goes home tomorrow so we'll see what the days ahead of us bring. We are also starting to pack so we can move home- just counting down the days!! And getting really antsy about it.

2 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Sorry about the pink eye! That stinks especially after having a baby!
I took Taylor to Horton hears a who and she loved it, I have yet to take her to another one. It does seem like the last little bit of the movie loses their attention!

Good luck on the move-when you are back in this area we better get together so I can meet your new little darling and see your cute self! :)

gizcallyomom said...

You poor thing. Such a cute story about the movies. LOVE him and you! Miss your face! There is a Journey concert in town this month and it SO made me think of you. I remember you burned me a CD of Journey music back in the day and I always think of you and your Pathfinder when I hear their songs. ;-)