Thursday, June 19, 2008

Holden and McKenley



Holden was really sick the whole week before we had McKenley. He went to the doctor three times and a trip to the ER the night before I got enduced. So when we brought her home he wasn't aloud to touch or get close.. doc orders. Which I think made it a little harder for him to adjust to having her around and getting so much attention. So finally a few days later we let him hold her and I have never seen him so happy, he just giggled the cutest giggles. What a proud big brother. It made us all feel better. We kept telling him she was giving him kisses and he just couldn't get enough of her.

6 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Congrats she is beautiful!!! How are you feeling? I wish I could just hold her!!! Did your mom or mother in law make it out there. Holden is so cute with her!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful and that picture of Holden and her is priceless. Thanks for sending me your address. I hope you are doing well and adjusting to your new little one.

Alisha Wilkins said...

Congrats on the new little one! She is beautiful! Hope you are feeling well and adjusting easily!
Thanks too for your address.
When are you guys moving back this way??!?!
Keep the posts and pictures coming!

Emilyjo said...

Congrats on the sweet new little angel. The pictures are adorable! And it looks like Friday the 13th is not unlucky at all.
I'm sorry that Holden was not feeling well, that never easy. I remember Maddie had the flu and was throwing up the day I had Garen, so she didn't get to come see the baby at the hospital.
I hope you are feeling well and enjoying your two cute kids!

Robnz Fam said...

Oh she is so beautiful Cortney! Congratulations!! She looks just like you! I can't wait to see her in person. When are you coming back this way? I hope you are feeling good and all is well with the Murdoch's!

Love,
Carrol

Brittany said...

I wish I could have heard that giggle. I bet you guys were just dying!