Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

McKenley.. 4 months and 2 teeth already..


McKenley and Holden. She's starting to enjoy toys..

Tommy and the kids!



Well I don't have any picts of my birthday..but I had a good one..Tommy and the kids took me shopping and out to lunch.. Then my best friend from Jr. High came over with her family... and we had pizza and cake and ice cream.. it was a good day..I turned the big 26!! And McKenley turned 4 months on my b-day.. and I have some recent picts of her.. she's much funner to look at anyways!!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had an enjoyable day with the family and some friends. I can't believe your little one has teeth already, did Holden get them that early? None have shown up on Aidan yet, but I keep checking everyday. It was fun to see some pictures of your little family. Your kids are so cute.

Alisha Wilkins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wow, 2 teeth already?!?! Taylor teethed FOREVER before any showed up...I think that is what Parker will do also...boo

Hope you guys are doing well & enjoying your house!!

Sara said...

Your tiny little thing has turned into a cute little chunk! So fun to see pictures. :)

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Happy big 26!! I tried calling you on your b-day, but I must have the wrong number all I got was a disconnected signal. Happy Birthday anyway! Mckenley is growing right up and as cute as ever. Cooper had about 2 teeth at 4 months as well kinda crazy. Hope all is well! I am coming for Christmas lets try to get together!

Whitney Harris said...

Wow she has two teeth. Lydia still doesn't have any. We need to get together. A couple friends of mine get together every thursday, you are always welcome to come. Let me know.

Whitney Harris said...

Oh and Happy Late Birthday !

Brent and Emily said...

I can't believe how much she has grown up. It seems like she was just born. What a cutie!!!