Thursday, May 1, 2008




My little brother Travis came out to visit us the first of April before leaving on his mission April 23rd to Cherry Hill, NJ. It was so much fun to see him and spend time with him. We went to Chicago and ate at Gino's East (a fun pizza place), went to the Bentley Dealership where the boys had fun staring at all the cars. Tommy decided he needed to sit in one to see how it felt!! Some day Tom- some day.. Travis and I also spent a day in Nauvoo together. I was greatful he was able to make the trip out to see me since I was too far along in my pregnancy to make the trip home to his farewell. We will sure miss him!!

5 comments:

Alisha Wilkins said...

Glad to see the blog up and running! I can't believe your 'little' brother is old enough to go on a mission!?!!

Ben and Sara said...

Hi,
Thanks for sending my your blog address. Your family is so cute and how exciting to be expecting a little girl!!
We have our blog set as private so if you want to email me the email address you use to log into your blogger account I will send you an invite!!
Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy, I hope you are feeling well.
--Sara(Young)Kemper

Emilyjo said...

Yeah Cort! Good to see you in the blogging world!!! Now I can see what you and your cute family is up to!!! Congrats on the baby girl coming soon! Girls are so much fun!
And wow, Travis on a mission-it seems like he is still like 10 years old!
I hope you are feeling well. When are you guys moving back West? Was it this August?

gizcallyomom said...

OH my gosh your little brother is SO not little anymore. What a little hottie too. Oh Cort!!! I miss your stinkin' face! ;-) Now, I'll get to see it more with your blog!

SAYDA said...

Hi Cortney! This is Sayda, Giselle's mom. I can't believe your little brother is going or gone by this time on a mission. I remember the little guy when we were in the same ward. (View) You look wonderful! Congratulations on all your success with school and family. Tell Gayla hello for me.